Met Julie for an early 10 miler this morning. We were going to head up the canyon for an out and back but modified it a little and went down the canyon towards Provo and back. I think we both regretted it around mile 7 because we were both a little tired and sluggish as we trudged the last three miles uphill. It is definitely getting cold - I had to wear two layers, ear warmers and gloves. I am going to take it easy the rest of the week to get ready for the 10k on Saturday.
You are a running fool! I am so jealous! I have started TRYING to run again. So far, not goin' so well. I can only do 3 miles, and then I vomit all the way home (or all the way to the sink when I am on the treadmill) and it keeps coming for the rest of the day! My good old friend, bubblishess, is back to haunt me, except she is bigger than ever! How does a girl gain so much weight while still throwing up constantly? The mysteries of life...
ReplyDelete