Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I think I can

It's that time of year again. You know the time to make all kinds of goals, and hope you can accomplish them? Since this is my running blog I will dedicate this post to my fitness goals:

Goal #1: Run the Boston Marathon and not look like this at the end OR look like this at the end, but break 3:10...)


Goal #2: Break 19 minutes in a 5K. I will most likely only have one chance on January 16 in St George. I haven't been training at all, so I guess you could say I'm hoping for a miracle.
Goal #3: Run 5 days a week and lift 2 times a week.
Goal #4: Eat healthier which translates into cooking healthier meals. I started out pretty good this year and have cooked most every night. Tonight we had orange rosemary chicken with ginger carrot basmati rice. Yum. But it's only the fifth day of the year... Did I mention how much I love chocolate cake???

No comments:

Post a Comment